- The school would prepare students for the board’s exams.
- There would be a constant non-stressful daily work.
- The curriculum would be child initiated at pre-school, child centered at primary and interactive, project and research oriented in the secondary.
- The curriculum would move in a very natural, sequential manner from primary until Std. X as a sort of continuum.
- Every opportunity for developing students native talent would be sought to be provided. Children would be encouraged to explore and reason; child to child interaction opportunities, debates, dramatics, quizzes as also live experiences through visits, guest’s lectures and audio-visual media would be provided.
- Effective, however, free of cost guidance for national level and coveted entrance examinations e.g. JEE, NEET, and NIIT, will be provided.
The School’s academic ethos focuses on encouraging the the kids to utilise their talents, and develop their intellectual and creative interests. Here they understand their own culture and history, as well as their own geographical, scientific and spiritual theory and language. The school’s academic environment is constructed such that the kids are able to develop their knowledge and interest in these areas. Kids here are expected to be independent thinkers, develop first class critical reading, writing and analysis skills, learn to understand the value of research across all areas of the curriculum and be self-motivated and self-driven through a genuine love of the subject and not only by intrinsic rewards. Service and an understanding of each other’s cultural backgrounds and religions is a crucial aspect of academic and wider life at Doon Blossom Academy.
- Identifying the excellence area of the child and giving more exposure relating to those skills.
- Giving those children opportunities to participate in inter as well as intra school activities and competitions.
- Providing extra material for external exams like SOF and SILVERZONE OLYMPIADS.
- Books from Resource Room & Library will be provided to them for use in leisure time.
- Motivation by giving appreciation badges in their Almanacs.
- Parents will be guided to help the child to develop more in his/her excellence areas.
- Bright students will be given opportunities to head the responsibilities of the classroom.
- Identifying the weak areas of the student.
- Parents will be counselled for the same in order to help the child at home.
- Extra practice will be given in the form of homework with the parent’s consent.
- For students with a bad handwriting, extra practice for proper formation and strokes will be given.
- During holidays, extra homework will be given to such children.
- For slow writers, specific time – bound tasks will be given and the same will be suggested to the parents.
- A bright child of the class will be appointed as a Buddy to the slow learner.
- The one with a weak foundation will be given more practice in order to strengthen their basics.
- Children who have problems with comprehension will be given practice in relevance to their pace and learning pattern.
ADMISSION CRITERIA & NOTICE : Admission is open for the year 2018-19 and 2019-20 (Grade I to XII) Registration:
- Admission for grade I to XII are available online.
- We follow N.C.E.R.T. PATTERN and we have G.S.E.B.BOARD.
- Produce the evidences of L.C. of previous school, Marksheet,Addhar card, Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, Photo copy of bank, passbook, 4 photos of student and 1 photo of Parent.
*Admission will be granted to the eligible candidates as per the availability of the seats in the required grade. Preference will be given to siblings of the existing students provided there is a vacancy.