A flight towards perfection with the wings of academic excellence and spiritual awakening by adopting the principle of “Prayer, Perseverence, Sanskar and Success”, that makes the way to a complete and authentic life for the blossomites.
The school believes in nurturing creativity, excellence and providing a rich academic experience for your child, the school seeks to provide a clear framework within which students can blossom in all facets of learning;
Stepping beyond academics, the school believes in opening the windows for learning opportunities through sports, performing and creative arts, language skills and community services.
Materialistic knowledge stands incomplete unless supplemented with inner knowledge of soul. At Doon Vedic Era, we strive to instill in our students the physical education coupled with the spiritual education through ‘SANSKAR SINCHAN’ which helps develop virtues like patience, courage, intelligence, humbleness and fearlessness in them. This education which helps children inculcate ‘A Sound Mind in a Sound Body’ enriched with a divine knowledge is ‘Complete Education’ in real sense. The educational institutes, teachers and parents who endeavor to promote such education for the wholesome development of the children are truly praiseworthy and in turn facilitate children to carve out their future culminating in to a great success and become a better human being.
Admission open for the year 2019-20 (Grade I to XII) Registration:
1. Admission for grade I to XII are available online.
2. We follow N.C.E.R.T. PATTERN and we have G.S.E.B.BOARD.
3. Produce the evidences of L.C. of previous school, Marksheet, Aadhar card, Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, Photo copy of bank passbook, 4 photos of student and 1 photo of Parent.
*Admission will be granted to the eligible candidates as per the availability of the seats in the required grade. Preference will be given to siblings of the existing students provided there is a vacancy.
The school provides an ideal nurturing environment for the young minds to grow and learn naturally and comfortable areas where the children feel free to be themselves. The facilities provided are as follows:
● Well designed colourful classrooms ● Activity Room
● Dance & Music Rooms ● Well Equipped Library
● Play Area ● Audio-visual room
● Splash-pool activities ● Ball pool corner
● CCTV camera ● Separate toilets
● Swings slides, Merry go round etc.
● Art & Craft ● Days celebration(for colour identification)
● Dance & Music ● Puppet Show
● Games- Free & Structured ● Sensorial Activities
● Yoga ● Dance and Music ● Sand Play
● Building blocks ● Scribbling boards
● Building blocks ● Camel Cart Ride
● Story Telling with Hand Puppet ● Field Trips & Educational Excursions
- Winner of World Record India
- DBA Stood First at zonal level in Science – Maths Exhibition .
- DBA got First position in dance performed on 15th August,19 at Kalol organized by DEO office, Gandhinagar.
- Our two students Mr. Rudra Ramtekar and Gunjan Ramtekar stood 2nd in ‘Gujarat Fashionable Star – 2019’ at Gujarat level and Selected for National level which will be held at Delhi.
- Our DBA Students wins Gold Medal in SKATING COMPETITION which was organised by LIONS SPORTS ACADEMY in which total 30,000 students participated from schools of Ahmedabad.
- 29th Nov 2019 Picnic to “Aatapi Wonderland” (5th to 12th Standard)
- 9th Dec 2019 Geeta Jayanti Celebration
- 13th Dec 2019 CMD Ma’am’s Birthday Celebration.
- 14th Dec 2019 Picnic to Maniyar’s wonder land (1st to 4th Standard)
- 24th Dec 2019 Tulsi Pujan (Pre- Primary Section)
- Parents Teacher Meeting & PaperShowing:-
1 ) Monday 18th Nov 2019 6th & 8th at 8:00am to 9.00 am.
2) Tuesday 19th Nov 2019 7th, 9th & 11th at 8:00am to 9.00 am.
3) Wednesday 20th Nov 2019 10th & 12th at 8:00am to 9.00 am.
- 24th Nov 2019 Sports Day (Pre Primary Section)
- 25th & 26th Nov 2019 Health Checkup
- Monthly test (1st to 8th Standard) & Term 2 (9th to 12th Standard) in the last
week of December.
- 4th Dec 2019 Geeta Shlok recitation competitions (Primary Section)