Curriculum Framework has been developed on the foundation of trust, autonomy, flexibility and accountability with the main objective to generate fresh thinking and action.
- The school would prepare students for the board`s exams.
- There would be a constant non-stressful daily work.
- The curriculum would be child initiated at pre-school, child centered at primary and interactive, project and research oriented in the secondary.
- The curriculum would move in a very natural, sequential manner from primary until Std. XII as a sort of continuum.
- Every opportunity for developing student’s native talent would be sought to be provided. Children would be encouraged to explore and reason; child to child interaction opportunities, debates, dramatics, quizzes as also live experiences through visits, guest’s lectures and audio-visual media would be provided.
- Effective, however, free of cost guidance for national level and coveted entrance examinations e.g. JEE, NEET, and NIIT, will be provided.